M-pesa agents earn an attractive commission package. To become an M-pesa agent, you need:
1. A dully registered business and present the following documentation.
• Business Permit (License)
• Certified Copy of Certificate of incorporation or equivalent (Company or sole proprietorship)
• Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association (For private companies)
• Certified Copy of TIN and VAT certificates (as applicable)
• Copies of valid IDs of Directors or persons playing equivalent role.
2. Accept to comply with Anti-Money Laundering guidelines.
3. Initial deposit of Tsh 500,000 as your startup capital.